Deploy: Gain 4 Armor.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Redania
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Redanian Foot Soldier (gwent card)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Royal Redanian Army
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Soldier and Redania Tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Redanian Elite's Power changed from 5 to 6. Redanian Elite's Armor value changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Redanian Elite Power changed from 7 to 5. Ability rework; Whenever this Unit's Armor reaches 0, Boost self by 5. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor. Now Agile and Rare (was Siege and Common).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Redanian Elite strength changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby demoted Redanian Elites would return back to Gold.
- Gwent Update: Jan 5, 2017 Patch: Playing 3 Reinforced Ballistas and Redanian Elites will no longer cause the servers to desynchronize.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Redanian Elite buff removed due to technical issues, strength changed from 4 to 6. General Promotion Changes: Converting units to Gold no longer sets current strength as new base strength. Also, the unit will revert from Gold to its original color when destroyed or at the end of the current round. Upon entering the graveyard both gold status and all buffs are removed.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Redanian Elite ability now only takes into account instances on your side.