Whenever this unit's Armor reaches 0, boost self by 5.
- Long live the king!
- Troops, here now!
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Redania
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Redanian Foot Soldier (gwent card)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Royal Redanian Army
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017: Redanian Elite power changed from 6 to 8.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017: Added Soldier and Redania tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017: Redanian Elite power changed from 5 to 6. Armor value changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017: Redanian Elite power changed from 7 to 5. Ability rework: Whenever this Unit's Armor reaches 0, Boost self by 5. Deploy: Gain 3 Armor. Now Agile and Rare (was Siege and Common).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017: Redanian Elite strength changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016: Redanian Elite strength changed from 4 to 6. Won't boost self by 2 anymore. Converting units to Gold no longer sets current strength as new base strength. Also the unit will revert from Gold to its original color when removed from the board. Upon entering the graveyard both gold status and all buffs are removed.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016: Redanian Elite ability now only takes into account instances on your side.