If this unit has Armor on turn end, boost adjacent units by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Redania
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Redanian Foot Soldier (gwent card)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Royal Redanian Army
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Redanian Knight-Elect (was Aspirant).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Aspirant (was Redanian Knight-Elect). Aspirant Power changed from 6 to 7. Will check for Armor on turn end.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Redanian Knight-Elect Power changed from 5 to 6. Added Soldier and Redania Tags. Added additional movement to Redanian-Knight Elect Premium.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Major Update - Public Beta, transformed "Promote" into "Redanian Knight-Elect" unit.