Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage a random Enemy by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Trebuchet
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Trebuchet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Reinforced Trebuchet's Power changed from 5 to 6. Reinforced Trebuchet will not ignore Armor when damaging now.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Reinforced Trebuchet Power changed from 6 to 5. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Reinforced Trebuchet strength changed from 5 to 4.; Reinforced Trebuchet's countdown changed from 3 turns to 1 turn.; Reinforced Trebuchet's damage changed from 2 to 1.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue witch Reinforced Trebuchet ability countdown continuing in the graveyard after if it's removed from the board.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Reinforced Trebuchet damage changed from 1 to 2. Reniforced Trebuchet countdown changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Reinforced Trebuchet strength increased from 4 to 5. Reinforced Trebuchet damage decreased from 2 to 1. Reinforced Trebuchets no longer buff each other.