- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: Nov 3, 2017 Patch: Will now set the Base Power of a returned Unit to 8 (instead of 10).
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Now is restricted to only Resurrect Skellige Units.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Will now Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Unit (no longer restricted to any Tags) from your Graveyard and set its Base Power to 10 (instead of Strengthening by 2).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ability change; Will only return an Craite, Tuirseach or Dimun Unit from your Graveyard to your Hand, Strengthen it by 2 (instead of 0), then you play a card from your Hand (instead of Discarding). Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Spell Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Return a Unit from your Graveyard to your Hand, then Discard a card from your Hand.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Restoration no longer resurrects Permadeath units. Name change; Restore (was Restoration).