Whenever you play a Gold Unit from your Hand (note: does not include Leaders), play this Unit from your Deck on a random row before that card resolves.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Roach
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Will be spawned by a Gold card (previously unit only).
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Roach will now be summoned before Gold card abilities are resolved.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Roach Power changed from 5 to 4. Roach will now only be played from your Deck when you play a Gold Unit (previously Card).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Roach Strength changed from 3 to 5. Roach won't get summoned from the Graveyard anymore. Now Epic as every other Silver (was Legendary). Added "Beast" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Roach is now summoned before Kayran's ability is resolved.; Fixed an issue whereby Lock wasn't visible in the graveyard and Olgierd and Roach would ignore the Lock.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue with Roach and Foglet not coming back on the board when previously locked.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Roach is no longer played from your hand when a Gold card is played. Roach is only played when her owner plays a Gold card.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Roach is now played correctly when a card is converted to Gold.