Unlike her colleagues, Síle is not known to interfere in politics, instead dedicating her days to research. She even resigned her seat in the Council of Mages, because it interfered with her work. Síle likes to dress in a strict, black velvet gown trimmed with pearls and often wraps a silver fox boa around her neck. Queen Zuleyka of Kovir sought her magical assistance in getting her son away from the evil influences of the "bad crowd" he had fallen in with. Síle is also known as the Koviri Loner.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Sheala de Tancarville
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Síle de Tansarville (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework (resembling old Philippa); Deploy: You may play a Bronze Special card from your Hand. If you do, draw the top card from your Deck. No longer a part of starter Northern Realms deck.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).