Play a Bronze or Silver special card from your hand, then draw a card.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Sheala de Tancarville
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Síle de Tansarville (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Síle de Tansarville (was Síle).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Síle (was Síle de Tansarville). Síle Power changed from 7 to 4. Now allows to play a Bronze or Silver special card (previously Bronze restricted). The order of playing cards has been reversed.
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Ranged).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Sile de Tansarville Power changed from 6 to 7. Clarified the tooltip. Will not have her ability interrupted if she is locked by Dimeritium Shackles played by her.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework (resembling old Philippa); Deploy: You may play a Bronze Special card from your Hand. If you do, draw the top card from your Deck. No longer a part of starter Northern Realms deck.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).