After an Enemy is played from any Hand and its Deploy ability resolves, Damage it by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Olaf (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Savage Bear's Power changed from 6 to 7. Savage Bear will now Damage Units only after they have resolved their Deploy abilities. Savage Bear will now only Damage Units played from hand.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Savage Bear Power changed from 4 to 6. Savage Bear's ability will now trigger after the Units it will affect trigger their Deploy abilities. Savage Bear will no longer Damage Enemies while having 0 Power. Fixed an issue whereby Daerlan Foot Soldiers wouldn't draw a card if they were killed with Morenn or Savage Bear.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Savage Bear no longer affects its owner's board. Savage Bear effect again works on Spawned and Summoned Units. Added "Cursed" Tag. Added "Beast" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Savage Bear would deal 2 damage to Foglets.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Savage Bear should no longer target units spawned by other units.; Savage Bear's strength changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Savage Bear will no longer damage spawned units.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Savage Bear strength changed from 5 to 3.; Savage Bear now properly destroys cards before they trigger their abilities.