As befits guerilla fighters, they often set ambushes: cards played face down which reveal themselves only when the trap has already sprung. To bolster their numbers, the Scoia'tael quickly raise new Commandos, zealous neophytes that take the opponent by surprise.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Scoia'tael
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Scoia'tael Gwent deck
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Renamed many cards. Every unit will now be agile. There is now a limit of 9 units per row. The Token category has been added to the game. Tokens are automatically removed from the game on entering the graveyard.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Gold cards can now be interacted with by most cards (unless stated otherwise). Added lots of new tags: Alchemy, Spell, Soldier, Support, Officer, Agent, Double Agent.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Several cards that had issues during Closed Beta have been improved.; Faction abilities have been removed from the game.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby the game would fall out of sync when the Scoia'tael faction ability timed out between rounds.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: New sound effects for cards (Blue Stripes Commando, Pavetta, Sabrina Glevissig, Sile, Sarah, Vrihedd Vanguard, Igni, Scoia'tael Leaders).