Shadows prowl Gaunter O'Dimm's mysterious domain. Whether they are Master Mirror's own handiwork, his victims' ghosts, or natives of that strange plane, no one knows. Yet it's clear they serve the Man of Glass loyally, damning all living souls, who dare defy their lord and master.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Gaunter O'Dimm: Darkness (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Shadow Power changed from 7 to 4. Now Melee (was Agile). Ability rework; Deploy: Play a Bronze Monster Deathwish Unit from your Deck. Shuffle the others back.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Shadow Power changed from 6 to 7.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Added as a standalone Silver card. Added an ability; Deploy: Trigger the Deathwish of 3 Units to the right. Shadow Power changed from 1 to 6. Added "Necrophage" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Shadows spawned by Gaunter O'Dimm will now be Fleeting.