Shani is that rare brand of medic who, having sawed off countless oozing limbs, still blushes when given a bouquet of linden blossoms; that rare brand of scholar who looks on the world with hope and optimism; that rare brand of person who would give her life for a friend.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Shani
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Will now add 2 (instead of 5) Armor to the Resurrected Unit.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Shani Power changed from 4 to 5. Will add 5 (instead of 4) Armor. Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Support and Redania Tags.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Shani's Power changed from 3 to 4. Shani's Armor buff value changed from 3 to 4.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Shani Power changed from 2 to 3. Ability change; Deploy: Resurrect a Unit and add 3 Armor to it. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Ranged and Epic). Removed "Permadeath" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Shani strength changed from 3 to 2.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Shani strength changed from 4 to 3.; Nenneke, Shani, and Lubberkin now in the "Permadeath" category.; Fixed some issues with Shani ability priority. General Promotion Changes: Converting units to Gold no longer sets current strength as new base strength. Also, the unit will revert from Gold to its original color when destroyed or at the end of the current round. Upon entering the graveyard both gold status and all buffs are removed.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Added Medic category.