This broad-shouldered. red-bearded, scar-faced dwarf is a veteran of numerous battles-as he's sure to mention several times if you spend but five minutes in his company. He thought he'd fought his last when he settled in Vergen, yet his axe did not hang on the wall long. When Kaedweni aggression and a wave of nonhuman persecution threatened his new home, he hefted his weapon again and marched straight to where he felt best: the frontlines.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Sheldon Skaggs
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Sheldon Skaggs (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added Officer Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Sheldon Skaggs' ability fixed to reflect his tooltip (he Boosts instead of Strengthening).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Added an ability; Deploy: Move all Units on the row to random rows on the same side and Boost self by 1 for each. Sheldon Skaggs Power changed from 10 to 8. Now Agile (was Melee). Now Epic as every other Silver (was Rare).