Heal an allied Bronze or Silver Machine and repeat its ability.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kaedweni Army
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Kaedweni Siege Expert (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Siege Master (was Kaedweni Siege Master). Siege Master Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Name change; Kaedweni Siege Master (from Platform). Power changed from 3 to 5. Essentially same ability (clarified the tooltip). It will state that it additionally affects Silver Machines (there aren't any at the moment). Clarified the tooltip to state that the ability is Northern Realms Machines restricted. Added Support and Kaedwen Tags. Fixed interactions between Kaedweni Siege Master, Siege Tower and Reinforced Trebuchet.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Kaedweni Siege Platform's Power changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Renamed to Kaedweni Siege Platform (from Expert). Kaedweni Siege Platform Power changed from 4 to 2. Ability rework; Deploy: Return a Machine Ally to your Hand and immediately play it again. Crewmen 1. Now Agile and Common (was Ranged and Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Kaedweni Siege Expert will no longer lose strength when units with the Machine tag are played.; Kaedweni Siege Expert strength changed from 5 to 4.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.