Resurrect a Bronze or Silver Clan unit.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Sigrdrifa
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Now Agile as every other Unit (was Siege). Resurrection restricted for Bronze or Silver Clan units (previously any Bronze or Silver unit). Removed Doomed from ability section. Added Doomed Tag.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Clarified the tooltip to specifically state that the ability affects Bronzes or Silvers. Added Support Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Power changed from 2 to 3. No longer boosts self whenever a card is resurrected. Replaced Permadeath with Doomed Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will no longer be able to resurrect Permadeath units.; Strength changed from 1 to 2.; Will be buffed by your opponent's resurrections if the resurrected unit is played on your side.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Sigrdrifa's passive ability will only be triggered by your own resurrections.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Sigridrifa strength changed from 2 to 1. Added Permadeath Tag.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: Sigrdrifa strength increased from 1 to 2. Added Medic Tag.