Apply a Skellige Storm Hazard to an opposing row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Skellige Storm (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Replaced Weather with Hazard Tag. Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Skellige Storm damage dealt values changed from 2, 2, 1 to 2, 1, 1.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Skellige Storm's damage dealt values changed from 3, 2, 1 to 2, 2, 1.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Now deals 3-2-1 damage from left to right.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework: Apply Skellige Storm to a row on your opponent’s side. Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the rightmost units on the row by 3, 2 and 1, respectively. Skellige Storm now has unique animation when applied to the board.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Merigold's Hailstorm, Skellige Storm and White Frost now let you choose one weather effect. Added Fleeting Tag.