Apply a Hazard to an enemy row that deals 2, 1 and 1 damage to the leftmost
units on the row on turn start.
- When played
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Skellige Storm (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Apr 17, 2018 Patch: Slightly improved VFX. (The sky was darkened).
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Improved premium.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Renamed Weather tag to Hazard.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Skellige Storm damage value changed from 2-2-1 to 2-1-1.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Skellige Storm damage value changed from 3-2-1 to 2-2-1.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Skellige Storm will now damage from left to right.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework: Apply Skellige Storm to a row on your opponent’s side. Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage the rightmost units on the row by 3, 2 and 1, respectively. Added new, unique VFX to Skellige Storm.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Skellige Storm will spawn either Fog or Rain, instead of both. Added Fleeting tag.