- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Succubus
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Miruna (was Succubus).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Succubus Power changed from 5 to 4. Now Loyal-only. Will move the Highest Unit on the opposite (instead of same, due to her being Loyal) row to your side. Clarified the tooltip. Will no longer trigger its ability after both players have passed.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Succubus' Power changed from 6 to 5. Succubus will now trigger at the end of the turn.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Succubus Power changed from 7 to 6. Optionally Loyal. Added "Beast" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Succubus strength changed from 8 to 7.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Strength change from 10 to 8.; Will now place 'Agile' units on the opposite row upon moving them.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.