A hard life awaits the child who cannot escape his parents' shadow. Following the death of his father, the beloved King Bran, Svanrige became the formal ruler of Clan Tuirseach, which controlled vast territory on the isle of An Skellig.
Deploy: Draw the top card from your Deck, then Discard a card from your Hand (can be Gold)
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Svanrige an Tuirseach
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Svanrige (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Svanrige Power changed from 5 to 6.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Svanrige power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Svanrige now draws cards first and then discards them.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Fixed an issue whereby Svanrige's ability would not trigger with Svanrige and 1 other card in hand.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Svanrige will make you discard 1 card before you can draw 1 card.