Temeria's army lives and dies by its heavy infantry units. Encased in steel and armed with long halberds, they fight in tight formations of death-dealing metal.
Deploy: Play all Temerian Infantrymen from your Deck on the row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Temeria
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Military of Temeria
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Clarified the tooltip. Added Soldier and Temeria Tags. Added sound effects to Temerian Infantrymen Premium versions.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Renamed to Temerian Infantryman. Temerian Infantryman Power changed from 4 to 3. Now Agile and Rare (was Ranged and Common).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.