In the Temple Quarter of Vizima lives a fence named Thaler. He has many things that belonged to Berengar, and also deals in illegal goods. The fence is a repulsive man and uses particularly foul language.
Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep 1 and shuffle the other back.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Thaler (spy)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Thaler (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Agent and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Thaler's ability is no longer optional.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Thaler Power changed from 8 to 11. Ability rework; Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep 1 and shuffle the other back. Now Agile, Disloyal and Epic (was Siege and Rare). Added "Doomed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Thaler strength changed from 6 to 8.