Draw 2 cards, keep one and return the other to your deck.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Thaler (spy)
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Thaler (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Replaced Doomed Tag with a new Single-Use keyword in ability section.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Thaler Power changed from 11 to 13. Added Spying ability. Added Doomed Tag. Removed Doomed from ability section.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Agent and Temeria Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Thaler's ability is no longer optional.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Thaler Power changed from 8 to 11. Ability rework; Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep 1 and shuffle the other back. Now Agile, Disloyal and Epic (was Siege and Rare). Added "Doomed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Thaler strength changed from 6 to 8.