The Thunderbolt potion augments muscle power and thus damage dealt using a sword. As simple as it is effective, the brew is a more powerful version of the Rook potion.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Thunderbolt
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ability change (resembling old Immune Boost); Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3. Added Alchemy Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Thunderbolt Potion is now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Thunderbolt Potion now lets you choose 3 adjacent units and buffs all non-Gold units among them (positioning).; Thunderbolt Potion no longer gives Witchers an additional buff. Removed "Potion" Tag
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).