Boost 3 adjacent units by 3 and give them 2 Armor.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Thunderbolt
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Thunderbolt (was Thunderbolt Potion). Added Item tag.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ability change: Add 2 Armor to 3 adjacent Units and Boost them by 3. Added Alchemy tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Thunderbolt Potion now lets you choose 3 adjacent units and buffs all non-Gold units among them.; Thunderbolt Potion no longer gives Witchers an additional buff. Removed Potion tag.