Apply a Hazard to an enemy row that deals 1 damage to 2 random units on turn start.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Torrential Rain (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Torrential Rain (was Rain).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Name change: Rain (was Torrential Rain).
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Replaced Weather with Hazard Tag. Adjusted the tooltip to match new "Hazard" Tag in the game.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Ability change; Torrential Rain will always deal 1 damage to 2 random units (instead of 5 of the Lowest Units).
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Torrential Rain will now deal 1 damage to the Unit(s) with the Lowest Power on the row (max. 5 targets).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Apply Rain to a row on your opponent’s side. Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Lowest Units on the row by 2.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).