Apply Rain to a row on your opponent’s side.
Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage up to 5 of the Lowest Units on the row by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Torrential Rain (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Torrential Rain will now deal 1 damage to the Unit(s) with the Lowest Power on the row (max. 5 targets).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; Apply Rain to a row on your opponent’s side. Rain: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage all the Lowest Units on the row by 2.
- Gwent Update: Nov 15, 2016 Patch: A large number of tooltips have been reworded or corrected across all languages (including Torrential Rain, Warcry, Ice Giant, Thunderbolt Potion, and Nekker Warrior).