Deploy: Damage 3 Adjacent Units by 1.
Fresh Crew: Increase the Damage dealt by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Trebuchet
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Trebuchet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Trebuchet's Power changed from 2 to 3. Trebuchet will now Damage 3 adjacent Enemies. Trebuchet will not ignore Armor when damaging now. Fixed an issue with Trebuchet not shooting when deployed next to Locked Units with Crewmen.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Trebuchet Power changed from 4 to 2. Ability change; Deploy: Damage all Units on a row on your opponent's side by 2 (ignoring Armor). Fresh Crew: Increase the Damage dealt by 1.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Trebuchet strength changed from 3 to 4.