When your enemy cowers behind thick walls, it's time to build a trebuchet. These machines smash guard towers into dusty mounds and turn ramparts into steppingstones for storming troops.
Fresh Crew: Increase the Damage dealt by 1.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Trebuchet
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Trebuchet (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Trebuchet Power changed from 3 to 6. Fixed an issue whereby Trebuchet would not Damage Enemies at all when played next to Locked Units with Crewmen.
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Trebuchet's Power changed from 2 to 3. Trebuchet will now Damage 3 adjacent Enemies. Trebuchet will not ignore Armor when damaging now. Fixed an issue with Trebuchet not shooting when deployed next to Locked Units with Crewmen.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Trebuchet Power changed from 4 to 2. Ability change; Deploy: Damage all Units on a row on your opponent's side by 2 (ignoring Armor). Fresh Crew: Increase the Damage dealt by 1. Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added Machine Tag.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Trebuchet strength changed from 3 to 4.