Boost the Lowest allies by 1 on turn end.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Addan quen spars-paerpe'tlon Vort!
- How can I help?
- I’ll do what I can.
- I sense strong magic.
- I will not let this become a second Sodden!
- Just great.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Triss Merigold
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Triss Merigold (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Triss: Butterflies (was Triss: Butterfly Spell).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Triss: Butterfly Spell power changed from 6 to 8. Will boost on turn end, instead of start (immediately after being played). Removed Revenge ability.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Replaced Deathwish with Revenge.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Triss: Butterfly Spell power changed from 5 to 6. Added additional ability: Deathwish: If Destroyed during your opponent's turn, Boost all other Lowest Allies by 2. Added Temeria tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Now Neutral (was Northern Realms). Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold. Ability rework: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost all other Lowest Allies by 1. Triss: Butterfly Spell power changed from 6 to 5.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Triss: Butterfly Spell strength changed from 4 to 6. Removed Relentless tag. Triss: Butterfly Spell now adds 2 strength to all non-Gold units in your hand.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.