Boost the Lowest allies by 1 on turn end.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Triss Merigold
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Triss Merigold (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Feb 9, 2018 Patch: Name change: Triss: Butterflies (was Triss: Butterfly Spell).
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Triss: Butterfly Spell Power changed from 6 to 8. Will boost on turn end, instead of start (immediately after being played). Removed the Revenge ability.
- Gwent Update: Oct 31, 2017 Patch: Replaced Deathwish with Revenge keyword.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Triss: Butterfly Spell Power changed from 5 to 6. Added Additional ability - Deathwish: If Destroyed during your opponent's turn, Boost all other Lowest Allies by 2. Added Temeria Tag.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Major Update - Public Beta, became a Neutral card, Agile and Legendary as every other Gold, reworked ability. Power changed from 6 to 5.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Triss: Butterfly Spell strength changed from 4 to 6.; Removed the Relentless tag from Triss: Butterfly Spell.; Triss: Butterfly Spell now adds 2 strength to all non-Gold units in your hand.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Added.