Triss Merigold is a skilled healer and carries with her many magical potions, but she never uses them on herself because ironically, she is allergic to potions. She is also quite a powerful mage, certainly when it counts most. She wears an amulet - sapphire overlaid with silver.
Deploy: Damage a Unit by 5.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Triss Merigold
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Triss Merigold is now 7 Strength + 5 Damage instead of 8 Strength + 4 Damage, Agile as every other Gold, now available in starter decks.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Triss Merigold can no longer target Gold units.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Triss Merigold can now target both sides of the board.