Every turn, at the start of your turn, gain 2 Armor.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Trololo
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Trollololo Power changed from 8 to 11. Ability rework; Every turn, at the start of your turn, gain 2 Armor. Will gain 4 (instead of 5) Armor on Deploy. Removed Trio ability from the game. Added Soldier and Redania Tags. Slowed down the way Trollololo enters his Premium animation.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Trololo Power changed from 4 to 8. Ability rework; Counts as part of any Northern Realms Trio on the row. Deploy: Gain 5 Armor. Added "Ogroid" Tag. New name; Trollololo.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Trololo's buff value changed from +1 to +2.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Added.