The tale of the strife between Udalryk and his brother Aki over the family sword threw new light on the jarl's mysterious problems. That the voices he heard demanded he injure himself suggested a vengeful spirit was involved.
Deploy: Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep one and Discard the other.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Udalryk
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Udalryk (gwent card)
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Ability Udalryk's ability is no longer optional.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework (resembling old Donar an Hindar); Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep one and Discard the other. Udalryk Power changed from [?] to 12. Now Disloyal and Agile. Added "Cursed" and "Doomed" Tags.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will now be Loyal.; Will now draw and play a non-Gold card from your opponent's graveyard, instead of drawing it to your hand.