They thought the gods spoke to Udalryk, they thought the gods demanded his cruel offerings of self-mutilation. Instead, it was a hym, a demonic entity that fed off Udalryk's pain and the guilt he felt over the death of his brother when they were children.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Udalryk
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Udalryk (gwent card)
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Agent, Officer and Brokvar Tags.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Udalryk's ability is no longer optional.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework (resembling old Donar an Hindar); Draw the top 2 cards from your Deck. Keep one and Discard the other. Udalryk Power changed from 7 to 12. Now Disloyal and Agile. Added "Cursed" and "Doomed" Tags.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Udalryk strength changed from 5 to 7. Will now be Loyal.; Will now draw and play a non-Gold card from your opponent's graveyard, instead of drawing it to your hand.