Cards and their Voice Lines
Anna Henrietta (Leader)
- Impertinence is the one thing I cannot abide.
- Speak your mind. To the point!
- You have our undivided attention.
- Too long have we tolerated weak, sniveling emperors.
- I shall make Nilfgaard great again.
- My dynasty will reign for one thousand years and longer!
- I shall take back what is mine.
- I shall never forgive you, Anarietta. Never.
- What the botching blazes do you know about duchesses?
- I do so dreadfully miss my "darling" little sis.
- Name's Rience. Remember that.
- Time for a rematch, Lady Yennefer!
- Let's you an' me have some fun.
- When I finish with 'em, there'll be nothin' left to bury.
- The senses can be fooled, easily.
- You will not regret this, good sir.
- What is truth if not an illusion?
Vivienne (possibly Neutral)
Henry var Attre
- The empire brings progress, advances civilization.
- Edna and Rosa - I must attend to their needs, their well-being.
- Thirteen years now I've served in Novigrad.
Alba Armored Division
Magne Cavalry Division
Basic Infantry (?)
Viper School Witchers
Heavy Fire Scorpion
- You stand before His Royal Majesty.
- The key is not to lose one's head.
- War's crux lies in winning, not in being persistent.
Jacques de Aldesberg
- M mm… what is it I fancy today…?
- You are here as a diversion, for my pleasure alone.
- You bore me. So vanish.
- We will cleanse Novigrad. With fire.
- I've a special pyre for you, Chappelle.
- Watch yourselves. You'll never be safe.
- Freaks aren't welcome here.
- Knowledge is a weapon of great power.
- Per angusta ad augusta.
- The church welcomes all. All are free to convert.
- My mom needs my help.
- What is my dad doin' here?
- Some things can't ever be forgiven.
- Eternal Fire, give me strength.
Ban Ard Tutor
She-Troll (possibly Neutral)
Priest of Eternal Fire
- We place our trust in you, Eternal Flame.
- Idle hands are evil's playthings.
- O blessed light so fine, you shall forever shine!
Eternal Fire Inquisitor
- This positively reeks of heresy.
- Nobody expects the Novigradish Inquisition!
- The tongue can conceal the truth, the eyes, never.
Witch Hunter Executioner
Cleric of the Flaming Rose
- May the Fire illuminate your path.
- Faith burns bright in our hearts!
- The Eternal Fire banishes all shadow.
Knights of the Flaming Rose
Footmen of the Flaming Rose
- Gonna hunt us some Squirrels?
- Could use some better gaiters.
- Fire's grand and all, but it don't put chickens in the pot.
Eyck of Denesle
Queen Meve (Leader)
Lyrian Heavy Cavalry
- If you believe in any gods, pray to them now!
- Rhena, my Rhena.
- There is no other way...
- Humans, you're all the same.
Vereena (possibly Neutral)
Nivellen (likely Neutral)
- Scurry away, afore it's too late! (Book Quote)
- Ehh, sod it all. A guest is a guest. (Book Quote)
- Grrr, roawr, raaaaor!
Greater Brothers (possibly NR)
Weaker Mutant (possibly NR)
Filavandrel (possibly a Leader)
Dol Blathanna Swordmaster
- Let us sing the song of steel!
- Swords I smile at, weapons laugh to scorn.
- May your sword and arm be one.
- They suspect not a thing.
- For the dh'oine - cold steel.
- The dh'oine long dismissed us. Now they must pay.
Dryad Grove Shaper
- The wood shall turn against you.
- Arise, daisies, stand tall. Dead dh'oine push you high.
- The wilds shall reclaim your fields.
Eist Tuirseach (possibly a Leader)
- Skellige and Cintra shall stand ever together!
- Ehh, my beauteous Calanthe…
- No retreat! Not one step!
Tyr (possibly a Leader)
Otrygg an Hindar
- Ask and ye shall receive. Seek and ye shall find.
- The Mother Goddess' power knows no bounds.
- Mother Goddess, guide me on my path.
- Modron Freya will protect us.
- The Great Mother's grace is boundless.
- Oh Freya, Thy very name is mercy.
Clan Tuirseach Veteran
- Mayhap you'll gawk at Zerrikania's marvels too one day.
- Scars're all the trophies I need.
- Seen it all already. And then some.
Clan Haeymay Battle Cleric
- The Mother Goddess - she giveth and taketh away.
- The time for blatherin' is past!
- Behold the Goddess' wrath!
Clan Haeymay Protector
- Nature's a fickle beast.
- Ever danced with a daemon in the light of the full moon?
- Atimes, nature needs a helpin' hand.
Clan Dimun Corsair
- Ye've sailed into troubled waters, mate…
- Got a bad case o' rower's back…
- Gods're blowin' fair winds the day.
Clan Dimun Raider
Clan an Craite Greatswords
Clan Brokvar Marauder
- The gods are with us!
- Let's put our steel to the test.
- Our jarl's been chosen, the gods speak to him.
Clan Drummond Warmonger
- War at last! War, my beloved!
- I'll take that treasure, tear yer gullet off with it!
- Lugos'll be burstin' with pride!
Priest of Svalblod
Minor Shieldmaiden (?)
Stegobor (possibly NR)
- She is closing in!
- Shrike! That's..¦ that's impossible!
- Some keep a vigil so that others may sleep.
- I shall help. Best as I can.
Doregaray (possibly NR)
- Mankind is a virus, a plague.
- I do not mince words. On principle.
- Our world is in harmony. (Book Quote)
- A g-g-golden dragon! (Book Quote)
- Novigrad requires rejuvenation, a rebirth!
- The city is ravaged by rot.
- I shall teach them a lesson they will not forget.
Ronvid of Small Marsh
- For Maid Bilberry's honor!
- Blood alone can my maid's honor unbesmirch!
- For this most beautiful of maidens, I shall fight a hundred duels!
Lady of the Lake
- The righteous shall be recompensed.
- Welcome back, Geralt of Rivia.
- "Watery tart"? I'll show you...
- Art thou worthy?
Demon Cat (possibly Monsters)
Demon Dog (possibly Monsters)'
Assassin (likely Faction-related)
Sage (likely Faction-related)
- Hen Ichaer... Tedd Deireadh is nigh.
- Hmm… I must reexamine the manuscripts.
- Yes. That would fit perfectly.
Diviner (likely Faction-related)
- The stars contend you shall be victorious today.
- I divined this move from a sparrow's innards.
- All these signs can mean but one thing.
Infiltrator (likely Faction-related)
Menagerie Keeper (likely Faction-related)
Farseer (likely Faction-related)
Masters of Disguise (likely Faction-related)
- I'll relieve them of all burdens.
- Confounded boots, another blister...
- A hundred faces, all yours to command.
Water of Brokilon (possibly Scoia'Tael)
Avatars and Announcers
|Brouver Hoog||Eithne||Francesca||Harald||King Bran||Demavend||Radovid||Henselt||Eredin||Dagon||Unseen Elder||Vernon Roche||John Calveit||Morvran||Letho||Zoltan||Shoop||Zapphire||Arachas||Horde||Falibor||Milaen||Torina||Lyrian Soldier|
- Hm, that shouldn't pose a problem.
- My cards, enjoying them?
- Phew, that was close.
- Ugh. Do something! Anything!
- Slower than a gimpy pig you are.
- Well, well, rather interesting.
- That's really the best you can muster?
- Geralt hasn't changed. Not one bit.
- Yen believed in me, always.
- I've naught to say to him. (reacting to Emhyr)
- I shall ever remember your lectures, your lessons. (reacting to Vesemir)
- I like her. (reacting to Triss)
- He's distant, but he's my interests at heart, I believe. (reacting to Avallac'h)
- A vile soul in a beautiful body. (reacting to Eredin)
- Don't know spit about my mom. (reacting to Pavetta)
- Grandmamma was a strong woman. (reacting to Calanthe)
- Now watch this.
- Ugh, great…
- Not too shabby, huh?
- Hm. Could be interesting.
- How d'you like this?
- Just getting started.
- That all? Or got more where those came from?
- Hah. Interesting as moves go.
- You asked for it.
- Gotta admit, looking pretty good. (reacting to himself)
- Hm, always could take care of herrself. (reacting to Ciri)
- Can practically smell the lilac and gooseberries… (reacting to Yennefer)
- Triss… haven't changed a bit.
- In trouble again… The more things change. (reacting to Dandelion)
- Was like a father to me. Gonna miss him. (reacting to Vesemir)
- Lambert, Lambert, what a… pegi/esrb.
- Grew up together at Kaer Morhen. (reacting to Eskel)
- Zoltan, his boot to someone's face, as ever.
- Failed him – no two ways about it. (reacting to Alvin)
- Would've killed me that day if I hadn't had Fringilla's amulet… (reacting to Vilgefortz)
- Another madman who believed deeply in prophecies… (reacting to Grand Master)
- Complicated guy, but ultimately pretty reliable. (reacting to Letho)
- Ciri's free from him now. (reacting to Eredin)
- Still don't know who… or what… he is. (reacting to Gaunter O'Dimm)
- Nothing justifies what he did. Nothing. (reacting to Detlaff)
- Played with fire, got burned… badly. (reacting to Sile)
- A vampire and a witcher… pretty unusual as friendships go. (reacting to Regis)
- Close call.
- You got decent enough cards. Still no challenge for me, though.
- You see? That's how it's done!
- Phew, thought I was in for a drubbing there.
- Big believer in "slow and steady", eh?
- Interesting, could be material for a ballad, that.
- Ever considered becoming a court jester?
- He'll go down in history as a madman. (reacting to Radovid)
- Legendary witcher, epic complainer, and my dear friend. (reacting to Geralt)
- A ruthless tyrant... and a bully! (reacting to Emhyr)
- Get shivers just looking at her. (reacting to Philippa)
- No sweeter being has this world ever known… (reacting to Priscilla)
- A stubborn mule and the best pal a guy could have. (reacting to Zoltan)
- The Daisy of the Valley and the world's most beautiful woman. (reacting to Francesca)
- Nilfgaardians call him "The Wild Boar of the Sea." (reacting to Crach)
- Much too slow!
- You shall be ours. (reacting to Ciri)
- I will obey to my last drop of strength. (reacting to Eredin)
- He has his uses. (reacting to Caranthir)
- They trained him well. (reacting to Geralt)
- An old fool. (reacting to Vesemir)
- The sisters serve us well. (reacting to Crones)
- They would follow me anywhere. (reacting to Wild Hunt Hounds)
- A pleasant distraction… (reacting to Succubus)
- Time to pull a few weeds.
- My warriors are ready.
- Easy as lembas pie.
- Humans - you live briefly, you move slow.
- Hm, interesting.
- Am I supposed to be impressed?
- Vernon Roche. Hunter of elves, murderer of women and children.
- Saskia… our great and only hope.
- Gwynbleidd. (reacting to Geralt)
- Vatt'ghern. Useful, until he wasn't. (reacting to Letho)
- A degenerate. Deserved precisely what he got. (reacting to Demavend)
- Countless thousands died on his orders. (reacting to Foltest)
- For what she did to Saskia, she will pay. (reacting to Philippa)
- The treacherous witch who sold her soul to the emperor. (reacting to Francesca)
- A minor obstacle.
- Feel at all anxious?
- Thank my lucky stars.
- Need my help?
- Hmm… incredible.
- Did you mean that to impress me?
- My little girl… (reacting to Ciri)
- Next time I shall scorch more than your face… (reacting to Rience)
- Arrogant as ever. (reacting to Vilgefortz)
- Ugh… Dandelion…
- Despite all, she is a dear friend. (reacting to Triss)
- Oh, Geralt, Geralt.
- Haven't seen her in a long time. (reacting to Fringilla)
- The most powerful man in the world. (reacting to Emhyr)
- Hmm… have to do something about that.
- Daresay that will serve me well.
- Phew… close.
- Haven't got all day.
- Interesting. Need to think it over.
- Not terribly good at this, are you?
- I've wronged her sorely… (reacting to Yennefer)
- My dear little sis… (reacting to Ciri)
- Oh, Geralt…
- Least he seemed to always like me… (reacting to Vesemir)
- Goes a bit too far sometimes… (reacting to Philippa)
- Hope I never run into him again. (reacting to Letho)
- Radovid's overzealous henchmen. (reacting to Witcher Hunters)
- For Redania, he'd sell out his own mother. (reacting to Dijkstra)
- Bloede verin!
- Wrong. Grave error.
- You would make a good slave.
- All is as it should be.
- You know well how this will end.
- Resistance is futile.
- It is inevitable.
- Swiftly, to the end.
- You waste my time, insolent rabble.
- And I thought this would be boring.
- Show me what you can do.
- You shall perish, worm.
- You shall be mine, Zireael. (reacting to Ciri)
- You betrayed me for the last time. (reacting to Avallac'h)
- Unreliable, but effective at times. (reacting to Imlertih)
- A useful tool. (reacting to Caranthir)
- When backed into a corner, he can bite. (reacting to Geralt)
- Succulent bait, nothing more. (reacting to Yennefer)
- These beasts should have died off long ago. (reacting to Unicorns)
- Dearg Ruadhri! (reacting to Wild Hunt Riders)
- He was weak. He had to go. (reacting to Auberon)
- Hahahahaha! (reacting to Uma)
- Hm, I underestimated you.
- Enough of this! Enough, I said!
- I value your service.
- Check and mate.
- I'm supposed to fear "that"?
- Impressive, is it not?
- That was close. Too close.
- This grows more and more irritating…
- A novice's misstep.
- You shall lose your head for that!
- She will suffer… long and immensely. (reacting to Philippa)
- Our paths cross altogether too often for my taste. (reacting to Geralt)
- Good to see you again, my dear. (reacting to Adda)
- At last! A worthy opponent. (reacting to Emhyr)
- Accursed witch. (reacting to Sile, Margarita or Keira)
- Mages have but one choice - to grovel or die. (reacting to any Mage)
- I will make Philippa regret ordering your murder. (reacting to Vizimir)
- You dismissed me, always. A grave error. (reacting to other Northern Kings)
- Slippery. I never trusted him. (reacting to Dijkstra)
- A useful, albeit dangerous, tool. (reacting to Vernon)
- Well played, my friend!
- Bloede arse!
- Why, thank you!
- You will like this.
- Let us see if I can't do something about that.
- Just the beginning, a mere opening.
- Tremendous luck.
- I don't mean to rush you, but…
- Interesting, very interesting…
- Sorry! My mistake.
- That a jest, friend?
- Forgive me, but I must destroy you.
- He does not yet know it, but his time will soon come to an end. (reacting to Emhyr)
- A charming creature, though slightly uncouth. (reacting to Ciri)
- Far more than a simple witcher… (reacting to Geralt)
- The North's finest flower, in full bloom. (reacting to Maria La Valette)
- An unbearable loss for the Corporation. (reacting to Shilard)
- The Alba Division knows no equal. (reacting to Alba Units)
- His name shall be struck from all records and memory. (reacting to Usurper)
- Hm. Not terribly fond of my likeness. (reacting to Voorhis)
- Splendid maneuver.
- A d'yaebl aep arse!
- You have my thanks.
- The Aen Seidhe could surprise you at any time.
- We've bested far worse threats.
- We are Aen Seidhe. You underestimate our strength.
- Destiny is our ally.
- You put my patience to the test.
- Very interesting…
- Well… you are only human.
- You will vanish! We shall cast you into oblivion!
- Forgive me… I did it for the greater good. (reacting to Iorveth)
- We work arm in arm. For the good of Magic. (reacting to a Sorceress)
- Our day will yet come, my old friend. (reacting to Filavandrel)
- Ceádmil, Aen Saevherne. (reacting to Ida Emean)
- He's far from perfect, but he is our only hope. (reacting to Emhyr)
- Hen Ichaer... It must be tamed. (reacting to Ciri)
- One of the more reasonable dh’oine. (reacting to Hen Gedyneith)
- Necessary evil incarnate, yet still Aen Seidhe. (reacting to Isengrim)
|Letho of Gulet|
- You're not that bad.
- Hrmph… not good.
- Hm, thanks.
- Now watch closely.
- A temporary obstacle.
- Watch and learn.
- Close one.
- C'mon! Play!
- One mistake after another.
- Gonna be too easy, this.
- Another head will roll, that's all. (reacting to Demavend, Foltest or Henselt)
- Showed 'em hell at the Hanged Man's Tree… (reacting to Eredin)
- I owe him my life. (reacting to Geralt)
- No idea what all the fuss is about. (reacting to Yennefer)
- We'll meet again one day, my friends. (reacting to Serrit, Auckes and other Witchers)
- Poor little naive Síle.
- Not one Nordling king is fit to clean his boots. (reacting to Emhyr)
- And what'd all that fealty to tradition get them? (reacting to Witchers)
- My, my. I'm actually impressed.
- Why you rotten little cu--
- We shall strike swiftly and precisely.
- Quite a lot of them, now.
- My men know their trade.
- Close call.
- Hurry up, you layabout.
- Bad. Very bad.
- You must try harder.
- Cut them down to a man!
- Take that ploughing pipe, Iorveth, and stick it up you’re a––
- Cursed traitor. (reacting to Dijkstra)
- His mind is long lost. (reacting to Radovid)
- Strong-headed as ever. Hrmph. (reacting to Ves)
- Like to get my hands on him. Around his neck. (reacting to Isengrim or Yaevinn)
- Geralt is a good man.
- Slippery as an eel, but you're better off having him on your side. (reacting to Thaler)
- Best ploughing forces in the world! (reacting to Blue Stripes)
- Ha! How aboot that!
- Thanks for that, pal!
- Oh, things're aboot tae get spicy!
- That drizzly fart's the best ye got?
- Ha! Now that's a proper army!
- Sheep dip… that was close.
- Get a move on, ye friggin' lollygagger!
- Oh… well, that's interestin'.
- Hm, not quite what I was aimin' for
- Where'd ye get yer cards? Outta King Desmond's chamber pot?
- Gonna kick ye so hard in the arse, ye'll taste boot leather!
- Oh, Dandelion… ye dear old bag o' gas.
- Liked 'er better when she was my pet owl. (reacting to Philippa)
- There he is – stalest fart around. (reacting to Brouver Hoog)
- A right clever exotic bird, though a wee coarse in manners. (reacting to Field Marshall Duda)
- Hah! Yarpen Zigrin, been ages, pal!
- Wonder what Percy's up tae these days. (reacting to Percival Schuttenbach)
- Our mutual enterprise went tits up. (reacting to Figgis Merluzzo)
- He could use a bit o' rest, rum and relaxation. (reacting to Geralt)
- Goodie card drop!
- Oooh! Thank!
- Look-look! Now Shøp gwentycard drop.
- Uman that gwentycard drop… Shoop think.
- Look-look! Shoop that drop!
- Shoop whole day not got!
- In-tres-ting… like rocks!
- Oh… silly Shoop thought uman good gwentyplay.
- Oy! No! Or Shoop all glitterocks and kegs back take!
- Prettybirds draw… (reacting to Trollolo)
- Oooh… error troll! (reacting to Champion of Champions)
- Shoop worry much 'bout that troll. (reacting to Drunken Troll)
- Ya, ya… troll. (reacting to other Trolls)
- That troll Shoop troll! (reacting to Himself)
- But but… why good rocks toss? (reacting to Machines)
- Ohhh wow… walkie rock! (reacting to Golems and Elementals)
- Good uman, teach trolls talkietalk. (reacting to Thaler)