Isolating himself from the rest of the world, he lives in a cave only opened by crystals that are owned by higher vampire. The Unseen Elder speaks slowly with a rough voice, as if every word brought suffering. Every word must be carefully measured when talking to him, or it can lead to a death sentence.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: The Unseen Elder
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed and Stubborn are no longer tags, but abilities in card's description. General change; Removed Leader tokens from Leader card preview. Clarified the tooltip.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Changed Unseen Elder Power from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Replaced Ge'els as Monsters Leader card.