There is a man like Vernon Roche in every monarch's retinue. Brave and determined, ready to execute any command, and thoroughly hated at court, he knows that only allegiance and service to the king keep him in his position. Roche was the leader of the Blue Stripes - King Foltest's special forces - renowned, among other things, for battling the Scoia'tael and quelling many a rebellious nonhuman community.
Deploy: Damage an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only).
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vernon Roche
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vernon Roche (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Vernon Roche Power changed from 7 to 6. Ability change; Damages an Enemy by 3. If it was Destroyed, Spawn a Blue Stripes Commando on a random row and repeat the Deploy ability (one time only). Now Agile as every other Gold (was Melee).
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Vernon Roche can now target units on your side as well.