Every 2 turns, at the start of your turn, Consume the Unit to the right.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vran
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Vran Warrior Power changed from 4 to 5.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Vran Warrior Power changed from 6 to 4. Will consume the Units to the right. Will consume immediately after being played. Now Rare (was Common). Added "Draconid" Tag. Removed "Devourer" Tag.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Vran Warrior now consumes the unit on its left (positioning).; Vran Warrior strength changed from 5 to 6.; Fixed an issue whereby Vran Warrior's ability would trigger after both players had passed.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Vran Warrior will not consume a unit right after being played.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 7 to 5.; Now Agile.; New ability added to Vran Warrior: Consume the weakest unit on the row every 2 turns.