Boost a random non-Spying unit in your hand by 1 on turn end.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Vrihedd
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Vrihedd Dragoon Power changed from 7 to 8. Now Agile as every other Unit (was Ranged). Will boost on turn end, instead of start (immediately after being played).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Vrihedd Dragoon Power changed from 6 to 7. Now Ranged (was Siege). Added Soldier Tag.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Vrihedd Dragoon will not buff Disloyal Units in the Hand.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability change; Every turn, at the start of your turn, Boost a random Unit in your Hand by 1. Vrihedd Dragoon Power changed from 5 to 6. Now Siege and Common (was Ranged and Rare).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will now be Ranged.; Buff value changed from +3 to +4.
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2016 Patch: Vrihedd Dragoon's ability changed to the following - Add 3 strength to a non-Gold unit in your hand.