One can hear Ithlinne's Prophecy whispered at every market, garbled and reused by every village witch, delved into in any treatise touching on sooths and diviners and in general saturating our common culture. All know that "the time of the Wolf's Blizzard approaches, the Time of the White Frost" and that "the world will perish amidst ice." But few truly understand the meaning of these words.
Apply Frost to a row on your opponent’s side and the row above it.
Frost: Every turn, at the start of your turn, Damage one of the Lowest Units on the row by 2.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: The White Frost
- Gwent Update: July 5, 2017 Patch: Biting Frost changes affect White Frost.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability Rework: Apply Frost to a row on your opponent’s side and the row above it.
- Gwent Update: Feb 20, 2017 Patch: Merigold's Hailstorm, Skellige Storm and White Frost now let you choose one weather effect.