With their breastplates resembling exposed rib cages, their visors forged of jawless skulls, and their mounts clad from head to hoof in jagged armor, the Wild Hunts Riders look every inch the supernatural specters people mistake them for.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Wild Hunt
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 8 to 9.
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 6 to 8. Ability rework; Increase by 1 the Damage dealt by Frost on the opposite row. Removed Trio ability from the game. Added Soldier Tag. Added sound effects to Wild Hunt Riders' Premium versions.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Ability rework; At the end of the Round, keep this Unit on the Board if you lost. If this Unit is part of a Trio at the end of your turn, Boost it by 1. Wild Hunt Rider Power changed from 3 to 6. Now Agile (was Melee). No longer Weather-Immune. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Now Weather Immune (was Frost Immune).