The shape-shifting, undisputed lord of the wilderness; wolves and other forest denizens are his minions, and even trees and thickets do his bidding. The skulls of those who venture into his domain hang at the ancient being's waist, wondering what the hell happened...
Deploy: Spawn 3 and apply to the opposite row.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Woodland Spirit
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Leshen (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description (applies to Rabid Wolf).
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Woodland Spirit Power changed from 8 to 5. Ability change; will apply Fog to the opposite Row only. Now Agile and Legendary as every other Gold (was Ranged and Epic). Added "Relict" Tag. No longer Weather Immune.
- Gwent Update: March 23, 2017 Patch: Woodland Spirit strength changed from 7 to 8.; Woodland Spirit now only spawns Fog on the player's side.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Woodland Spirit is now Weather Immune.
- Gwent Update: Dec 2, 2016 Patch: Woodland Spirit is now immune to Fog.