Deal 5 damage to an enemy.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Wyvern
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Wyvern (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Dec 19, 2017 Patch: Now deals 5 damage. Removed passive ability; (If you have any Draconids in your Hand, Strengthen self by 2.)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added additional ability; If you have any Draconids in your Hand, Strengthen self by 2.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Removed Brave from Wyvern. Wyvern damage value changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Wyvern Power changed from 5 to 6. Will damage by 2 (instead of 3). Added additional Brave: Deal 3 extra damage. Added "Draconid" Tag. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 3 to 5.; Will now deal 3 damage.; Now played on the Siege row. Now Rare (was Common).