Wyverns are unlucky to be frequently mistaken for dragons. Seeing a reptile approaching a flock of sheep, peasants panic. They expect it to breathe fire, massacre everyone and abduct the local virgins. While it is true that wyverns hunt sheep, they neither breathe fire nor lay waste to whole villages. And they are completely indifferent to virgins.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Wyvern
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Wyvern (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Sep 29, 2017 Patch: Now Agile (was Siege).
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: Added additional ability; If you have any Draconids in your Hand, Strengthen self by 2.
- Gwent Update: June 20, 2017 Patch: Removed Brave from Wyvern. Wyvern damage value changed from 2 to 3.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Wyvern Power changed from 5 to 6. Will damage by 2 (instead of 3). Added additional Brave: Deal 3 extra damage. Added "Draconid" Tag. Now Common (was Rare).
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Strength changed from 3 to 5.; Will now deal 3 damage.; Now played on the Siege row. Now Rare (was Common).