Yaevinn the elf is as conceited as he is eloquent. He seems cunning and wise; moreover, he despises humans, considering them aggressive barbarians, and has respect only for the Elder Races.
- Note: For accurate card stats, see infobox to the right; the one below is for illustrative purposes only.
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Yaevinn
- See this subject on The Witcher wiki: Yaevinn (gwent card)
- Gwent Update: Aug 29, 2017 Patch: General change; Doomed is no longer a tag, but an ability in card's description. Added Agent and Officer Tags.
- Gwent Update: May 24, 2017 Patch: Yaevinn Power changed from 14 to 12. Ability change; draws top unit and special card, keeps 1 and returns the other back, no longer damages the row by 1. No longer Weather-Immune. Added "Doomed" Tag.
- Gwent Update: Feb 6, 2017 Patch: Will now be Immune to Weather.; Strength changed from 11 to 14.; Will now deal 1 damage instead of 2.